[AccessD] Hiding the Access Window WAS: access xp runtime

Arthur Fuller artful at rogers.com
Sun Dec 25 03:37:59 CST 2005

I'm with you on that one, Susan! I often get assignments precisely because I
don't know how to solve a particular problem. And I know from my "creative"
writing (i.e. stories, screenplays) that I often come up with an idea
precisely because I don't know what I might do in a given situation, so I
create some characters to figure it out for me. I may or may not agree with
their solutions, but that isn't important. The best thing of all in that
kind of writing is the feeling you get when the characters seem to be in the
next room in a cheap motel, and you can hear them arguing through the thin
wall. It doesn't happen often enough, but when it does it's the greatest
feeling in the world. Better than sex, better even than receiving the final
payment for an app! LOL.
Arthur