[AccessD] LDB File Left Over

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Tue Dec 27 14:54:02 CST 2005

Someone may have set up global variable with a recordset pointing to a
backend table when the database is opened
It may not be cleared on close. This explains the use.
Microsoft Access Performance FAQ - LDB locking which a persistent
recordset connection fixes
http://www.granite.ab.ca/access/performanceldblocking.htm

Also see

http://www.granite.ab.ca/access/corruption/workstation.htm