[AccessD] Code help Please

Dan Waters dwaters at usinternet.com
Thu Dec 29 08:50:09 CST 2005

Joe,

I read through your code, and you may be able to use Conditional Formatting.

Select your textbox, then right-click and select Conditional Formatting.
Then under condition 1 select 'Field Has Focus'.  Then select the backcolor
you want to use.  In your case you will pick White, assuming that you've set
the backcolor on your other textboxes to be yellow.

Dan