[AccessD] Scanning into mdb

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Thu Dec 29 12:07:52 CST 2005

Hi Jim:

The one thing that I have learned using graphics in an Access application is
to not insert the graphic. A MDB file only has a 2 GB limit and it is
amazing how fast the file can fill up. An application, I worked on was
originally A97 and was migrated to A2K without issue. The graphic editor and
scanner were linked and I do not remember any issues around upgrading.

HTH
Jim