[AccessD] Scanning into mdb

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Thu Dec 29 14:15:40 CST 2005

Hi Marty

That's right. I followed your advice and tested with DJVU and it works very well.

However, many (most?) tools do not support the format and as I only needed b/w and learned that TIF pictures with the maximum compression could be as small as a few K, I decided for TIF which just about everything can handle. Also, I had in mind that someone else might take up this client after me some day, but whoever that might be he/she would (have to) be familiar with TIF.

/gustav

>>> martyconnelly at shaw.ca 29-12-2005 20:22:25 >>>
Just another thought.
If you are scanning to Tiff format which is really the only archival acceptable format aside from DJVU. ..