[AccessD] OT: Memory Lane. IBM Key Punch

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Fri Dec 30 06:04:59 CST 2005

Hi Jim

Oh, don't bother, that dating would not be very precise!
I don't know about LISP these days but Prolog is indeed alive and ready on hand:

  http://www.visual-prolog.com/

The Personal Edition is free to use.
Note the alpha version of version 7 which - much to my disappointment - now allows "normal" structures like if-then-else:

  http://www.visual-prolog.com/vip6/Support/version_news/vip63/news_vip70_alpha.htm

I thought we never would see that as it certainly will kill some of the beauty of Prolog.

/gustav

>>> accessd at shaw.ca 29-12-2005 23:19 >>>
Gustav... At the risk of dating myself; I played with both Lisp and Prolog
but after progressing beyond the Comodore64 never used it again. Sort of
sad.

Jim