[AccessD] Autoscrolling the treeview control

MarkH lists at theopg.com
Tue Feb 1 17:45:56 CST 2005

Hello

I'm using the treeview (mscomctl.ocx) with an access xp mdb. I have it
set so you can re-locate a record by dragging and dropping from one node
to another (same as what you can do in explorer etc.). Problem is, when
I drag a node to the upper or lower boundery of the object the treeview
doesn't scroll up or down to show the next available branches ...

Anyone got any ideas? I did google and msdn and didn't find anything
(I've had a few beers though and its real late :@)

Thanks in advance

Mark

---