[AccessD] Connection Problems

Francisco Tapia fhtapia at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 17:05:30 CST 2005

we're having a network problem that has continued from yesterday...

my users do not see that, all they see is that their email / my
program is having connectivity errors.  so what I need is to be able
to restore the connection back to my adp...

I have solved this by catching the error number in a particular
procedure but as a database application i've programmed everything
with CurrentProject.Connection... possibly the only way to fix this
issue is to run through every procedure and append the new error
handling case

generally i write my error handling like this:

ON error goto errorline

<code body>

Errorline:
Select case err