[AccessD] OT: Folding

Mon Feb 14 12:48:37 CST 2005

Hi John,

I downloaded the Stanford folding program the other night (ver 5.0.3).

As soon as I did anything to the tray icon I was immediately looking as a
black screen, followed a few milliseconds later by the BIOS bootup screen.
So I just uninstalled it. ;-(

Should I have installed it as the Admin (I'm running Win 2k SP4)?

Lambert