[AccessD] Machine Transfer Issue

Joe Hecht jmhla at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 20 22:08:05 CST 2005

I had an xp mdb running on an xp os machine to clients satisfaction.

The database was split for development and upgrades

The IT contractor who hired me put a new machine in the clients office.

Here it comes:

The clients home drive is on the network now

The database can not find 2 sub tables so many forms and reports are now
failing.

There is a tape back up we could go to.

It is the second on 2 identical databases on the same machine for 2
different divisions of the company.

I thought maybe I had left the tables in question pointing at the original
data database but that was not the answer.

Short of the tape anyone have an idea?

Thanks

Joe