[AccessD] Bloomberg data

Andy Lacey andy at minstersystems.co.uk
Mon Feb 21 09:44:04 CST 2005

Hi Reuben
Seen this sort of thing done in the UK using Reuters data feeds. Reuters
supplied (at a price of course) software to provide a constant feed into
Excel. You then had to write Excel macros to do what you wanted with it.
Have you looked at what Bloomberg can supply?

--
Andy Lacey
http://www.minstersystems.co.uk