[AccessD] Read contents of Text File form Web Site

Darren DICK d.dick at uws.edu.au
Tue Feb 22 08:48:48 CST 2005

Hi Team
If I store a very very small text file on my website and have only -1 or 0
As the characters or text in that text file at any Time. eg Monday the text
file may say -1 Tuesday the text file may say 0
(the text file will never have any more than 2 characters in it. -1 or 0)

What code do I need to read that text file from the website and return the
Contents of the text file to my dB? Ie the -1 or the Zero?

Many thanks in advance

Darren