[AccessD] Embedded Excel Chart

Admin Sparky dba.email at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 15:21:03 CST 2005

Group,

Goal:  To push a button in Access and spit out a Powerpoint slide with
an embedded Excel chart containing data from a stored query.

Finding information on this is harder than it should be.  Is this
because it is not an accepted/efficient practice?

Options?  Ideally I would like to accomplish this entirely from Access
without having to maintain a saved Excel file.  However...I've been
browsing the new capabilities of Powerpoint 2003 which include
utilizing saved "Data Objects".  At this point, before I go any
further, I would love to hear about any personal experiences.

Mark Mitsules