[AccessD] RE: Linking to replicated Access 97 BE with Access 2000 FE

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Tue Feb 1 08:02:51 CST 2005

Hi Scott

I can confirm this. You have to mark Show System Objects to get all
fields displayed.
Access 2003 behaves the same way so I guess Access 2002/XP does as
well.

If you unreplicate the database file, all fields are always shown.

/gustav

>>> marcus at tsstech.com 01-02-2005 13:35:26 >>>
UPDATE:

If I show hidden and system objects, I get all the fields. It appears
that Access 2000 is hiding the wrong fields.

So anyone seen this?

Scott Marcus
TSS Technologies, Inc.
marcus at tsstech.com