[AccessD] Access 2000 and Terminal Server

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Thu Feb 3 13:22:10 CST 2005

Here are some passing notes from Tony Toews
My random thoughts on Microsoft Access, Terminal Server and/or Citrix
http://www.granite.ab.ca/access/terminalserver.htm

Problems I have heard about are reduced colour pallete, remote printers,
and large RAM requirements for server (1 Gig)

--
Marty Connelly
Victoria, B.C.