[AccessD] Sage Key Purchase

Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Fri Feb 4 09:12:21 CST 2005

Karen:

Are you using the VSTO to package the run time?  I am facing this decision
myself right now.  Plan A would be to get the Action Pack and VSTO.

But plan B would be to get the SageKey script for A2K3.  I've already got
Wise.

My understanding is Microsoft dropped the whole royalty/developer thing and
you can distribute royalty free with A2K3 and VSTO package.

How big is the run-time package net of the application database (i.e.,
what's the overhead?)

Anyone have any opinions on Plan A vs. Plan B?

TIA,

Rocky Smolin
Beach Access Software
http://www.e-z-mrp.com