[AccessD] Sage Key Purchase

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Fri Feb 4 10:00:04 CST 2005

Hi Gustav,
I don't know. I have Wise and know how to use it so I haven't tried out MS
Installed. But, if history serves any purpose their product is not as good
as one that is purchased from a third party.

IIRC they developed that in cooperation with Install Shield. Which, if
correct begs the question, why would Install Shield still be selling their
own products?

Once again for clarification - I don't know.

John B.