[AccessD] Data from Informix to Access - dirty reads?

Tom Bolton tom.bolton at donnslaw.co.uk
Mon Feb 7 08:40:29 CST 2005

Hi Mark

Sorry, have been murderously busy for last few days - needless to say
Informix was at the bottom of all my woes.

This is an unusual error, one which I have no answer for.  I know that there
are a good number of property settings possible in the conn string - maybe
one of these has gone awry?

It would appear that the drivers are misinterpreting the 0 in your query
string as a null character or something?

Sorry I can't be of more help...

Tom