[AccessD] A2K: Oh, BROTHER! Have I screwed up or not?

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Mon Feb 7 09:08:38 CST 2005

Steve,
I don't do anything to the file name (quite the lazy approach). I open my
file from explorer. Every so often (when I think of it, next cup of coffee,
etc.) I close the file. Click on it in explorer. CTRL-C and CTRL-V. Explorer
always adds a unique Copy # of" to the filename. Hardrive is not an issue so
I eat it up with copies!

John B.