[AccessD] A97. Report with printer and paperselectionpickswrongpaper when deployed on identica

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Tue Feb 8 10:13:54 CST 2005

Yes Andy, SR2 on all machines.

We have been pulling our hairs on this. Previously the client ran Win98 without a glitch. This is really frustrating.

The only thing I can come up with is, that WinXP for some reason cannot search correctly the paper format list in the registry due to the fact that the name of the format we need is localised with the Danish character "ø" in it - but again it has been working for Win98 so why now?

/gustav

>>> andy at minstersystems.co.uk 08-02-2005 15:46:31 >>>
Blimey, I'm struggling here - but then you wouldn't be asking if it wasn't
obscure. Both on same SR of Access?

--
Andy Lacey
http://www.minstersystems.co.uk