[AccessD] A97. Report with printer and paper selectionpickswrongpaper when deployed on identica

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Tue Feb 8 19:24:05 CST 2005

Hi All:

A little late in this discussion but I remember having similar set of issues
with a client's particular printer. The final solution, after virtually
trying everything, was to VNC to the client's site and recompile the
offending reports. It worked fine after that but every-time a new or updated
report was required the same procedure took place. When they changed
printers and went to a new version of Access (from A97) the problems went
away. I was never sure whether it was printer or A97 or both that caused the
problem.

HTH
Jim