[AccessD] A2000: Subreport in Group footer (swe)

Steve Erbach erbachs at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 14:30:53 CST 2005

Charlotte,

Thank you for the reply. I've been messing around with it. The
subreport, indeed, does show up only if I UNLINK the subreport from
the main report. However, I get all the data instead of just the
records for the group. Then, when I do the Link Child Fields / Link
Master Fields thing, the subreport is invisible again.

Does this suggest anything to you?

Steve Erbach
Neenah, WI