[AccessD] OT - Oracle Discoverer OLE and Access

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Thu Feb 10 12:14:10 CST 2005

Hi John and Terri

In the normal sense they cannot be updated.
However, as long as the file is not opened by, say, a query in Access,
they can be regenerated (by VBA code or TransferText) and simply copied
over the old file. When opened next time by Access, the revised data
will be present - even if they are linked.

Not very fancy but it works.

/gustav

>>> jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com 10-02-2005 18:57:41 >>>
Yes, but CSV files are just comma delimited files and cannot be
updated
(which the email said was needed).

http://folding.stanford.edu/