[AccessD] Network booting Windows XP

John W. Colby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Thu Feb 10 20:42:14 CST 2005

No, I am looking to BOOT my computer from a copy of Windows stored on a
server.  I want a diskless workstation, full on machine, everything except
disks, which, when powered up, goes out to the network and boots off the
network, then runs a folding program (specifically, or anything else I might
want to run for that matter).

http://folding.stanford.edu/