[AccessD] Access 2000 to QuickBooks 2004

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Fri Feb 11 12:41:29 CST 2005

I haven't looked at this in a couple of years, There was an old  ODBC
back in the mid 90's but was dropped or original writer went out of
business.

I guess these guys have rewritten the ODBC. $200 for read write $100 for
read only from QB.
It may not address all the fields you are interested in, so check the
trial before buying

http://qodbc.com/support.htm

http://www.qodbc.com/qodbcaccess.htm

If you don't want to pay. It may take you a couple of weeks with XML and
the SDK
QuickBooks Software Development Kit (SDK). It is directed more towards
.net and web access
At one point you had to pay $1000 for the SDK, I think that has been
dropped.

http://developer.intuit.com/QuickBooksSDK/Briefing/?id=111

--
Marty Connelly