[AccessD] What is XML

William Hindman dejpolsys at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 13 01:29:59 CST 2005

..why you care is that it is becoming the default for data exchange ...for
instance, getting data into and out of QuickBooks proprietary db format has
always been a major hassle ...but the latest versions expose most of the
data via xml and make it much simpler to exchange data with it ...a major
bummer for me because the justification for custom accounting software just
became a lot harder sell to IT aware clients.

William Hindman
""Freedom of speech makes it much easier to spot the idiots." Jay Lessig