[AccessD] Backup Back End on exit

A.D.Tejpal adtp at touchtelindia.net
Sun Feb 13 22:27:23 CST 2005

Susan,

    Two of my sample db's mentioned below could be of interest to you.
    (a) SelfSaveAddIn
    (b) BackUpManager

    These are available at Rogers Access Library (other developers library) - http://www.rogersaccesslibrary.com

    Note - Before making the backup, it should be ensured that there are no other users simultaneously working upon the same db.

A.D.Tejpal