[AccessD] Remote keyboards and monitors

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Tue Feb 15 08:59:40 CST 2005

Oh BTW, I have about 25' of cable connecting my KVM to my keyboard, mouse
and monitor. My computers are all on a shelf in a closet behind me. The
noise is minimal when the louvered doors are closed yet its convenient to
get at them if I need to.

Plus it conceals the jumble of wires from DSL modem to firewall, router,
switch, WAP and UPS to computers.
http://www.winhaven.net/wiring.html

John "but I like spaghetti" Bartow