[AccessD] enumerating all properties in all forms

Susan Harkins ssharkins at bellsouth.net
Thu Feb 17 16:54:46 CST 2005

An interesting solution -- interesting that both you and Charlotte used DAO.
:)

Susan H.

Susan,

Probably slower, but could you do something like this:

    Dim db As DAO.Database, doc As Document, frm As Form, prp As Property
    Set db = CurrentDb
    For Each doc In db.Containers!Forms.Documents
        Debug.Print doc.Name
        DoCmd.OpenForm doc.Name, acNormal, , , , acHidden
        Set frm = Forms(doc.Name)
        For Each prp In frm.Properties
             Debug.Print prp.Name, prp.Value
        Next