[AccessD] OT: What are you lot doing now and then?

Andy Lacey andy at minstersystems.co.uk
Fri Feb 18 12:34:59 CST 2005

I too have aged parents with same sort of issue, but I don't see the
argument. One system says if you can afford to pay you get great treatment,
if you can't you get less good. The other says if you can afford to pay you
get great treatment, if you can't you get none. Or did I miss something?

-- Andy Lacey
http://www.minstersystems.co.uk