[AccessD] Starting Up On Your Own

Susan Harkins ssharkins at bellsouth.net
Sat Feb 19 11:07:24 CST 2005

William Hindman has an article online at dba's MTM section -- look for
consultant's corner.

Susan H.

To all,

I'm thinking of starting up on my own (part-time at first) as an Access
developer.  I have experience in most platforms of Access, and am basically
looking for advice on how to go about this (how to cost a product, or how to
work out my hourly rate etc)

Any help and advice will be received with many thanks.  Please feel free to
email me off list with this if preferred.

Thanks in advance....

Paul Hartland

--

Whatever you Wanadoo: