[AccessD] OT: What are you lot doing now and then?

DWUTKA at marlow.com DWUTKA at marlow.com
Mon Feb 21 11:01:24 CST 2005

"4)  No certifications.  I have made a stab at studying before, but real
work
always intruded before I got very far.  I have discovered that studying in a
class does not give me lots of information, though it is a great foundation.
I have to use it or loose it and the best teacher has been trying to solve a
problem I have in front of me."

Drew