[AccessD] OT: What are you lot doing now and then?

Susan Harkins ssharkins at bellsouth.net
Mon Feb 21 18:44:27 CST 2005

Our stories aren't parallel, but we have one similar vein -- my manager
forced Access on me years ago. I said no three times -- three times he came
back. Who knew???? ;)

Susan H.

explained I was not a programmer...I just knew a little about access...they
explained my resume 'implied' I was...I said no...they said they would pay
me 17.50 to try for 3 days(12.50 more than everything else I was doing)...I
apologized for the misunderstanding...OF COURSE I'm a programmer...I'll be
right over.