[AccessD] Read contents of Text File form Web Site

Andy Lacey andy at minstersystems.co.uk
Tue Feb 22 09:16:27 CST 2005

Hiya mate, how ya doing? Still gainfully employed I see. Good news.

Not sure if your problem's specific to the web or just reading a text file
in. I don't know how to do the former, but if you have a file location and
just want to read in text then something like this will do it:

Dim strData As String
Dim strFileLocationAndName as String

strFileLocationAndName = whatever
Open strFileLocationAndName For Input As #1
Line Input #1, strData
Close #1

Cheers
SYWWE