[AccessD] Cursor Color

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 23 10:33:51 CST 2005

Lambert,

2 parts:

1st:  In this scenario...it wouldn't matter anyway.  This will be the only
app that ever runs on these machines.

2nd:  When I set ip up this way...anytime this box looses focus(without me
setting it back) the cursor reappears...and while it has focus...I've
launched other apps...and none seem to be affected( as far as I can tell).

Is there a scenario that I could recreate to test what you described?

Thanks,

Mark