[AccessD] Cursor Color

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 23 12:39:07 CST 2005

Lambert,

I tried with the GetFocus and without...the only thing was that when I
launched another program...and came back to the Access Window...the cursor
was back...it did not seem to affect the other apps.  This machine is A2K on
Windows2K...not sure if that makes a difference...but I'll be on the lookout
for what you described.

Thanks,

Mark