[AccessD] OT: Report Generator in .Net

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Wed Feb 23 16:58:27 CST 2005

It does indeed, my dear.

Charlotte Foust

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Erbach [mailto:erbachs at gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 23, 2005 2:24 PM
To: Access Developers discussion and problem solving
Subject: Re: [AccessD] OT: Report Generator in .Net

Charlotte,

ActiveX, eh? I'm pretty sure that I've never used one in an Access
application. Hmmm, I found the Microsoft Datagrid Control v. 6 (OLEDB)
in A2000. I see that there's no DataSource/RecordSource property. I also
see in ADH 2000 that:

"Some ActiveX controls also support complex binding -- binding to an
entire table, with the control managing individual fields. Some of the
ActiveX controls that ship with Visual basic support complex binding.
Unfortunately, Access, unlike VB, does not support complex binding from
the client side, so you won't be able to use these controls with
Access."

Does this mean what it seems to mean, Precious?

Gollum