[AccessD] Relinking Foxpro Tables

David Emerson newsgrps at dalyn.co.nz
Wed Feb 23 17:25:40 CST 2005

Tried that.  The problem is that all the linked tables are Foxpro free
tables.  Carl's code and Candace Tripp's code both check to see if there is
a field in the table definition.  If so then it assumes that the link is
valid.  However, it seems that the table can be viewed in design mode ok
but when the table is actually opened it causes the error.

Also,  all I want at this stage is to be able to take a variable with the
folder name in it, and then loop through the linked tables to change the
old folder to the new one.

David