[AccessD] OT: Report Generator in .Net

Steve Erbach erbachs at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 07:39:22 CST 2005

Charlotte,

All right, then. I thought I'd mentioned that I was looking for a grid
on my reports. I've actually come up with a way to do it without
having to write any code. I set the background color of the report to
gray and then I make all the text boxes with a white background and
size and position them so that they're almost touching each other.
Voilà! A grid.

Steve Erbach