[AccessD] Web based Data Acquisition Application.

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Fri Feb 25 19:05:22 CST 2005

You have been beaten to it by about 50 years. I have used some of their
products (National Instruments) 20 years ago.
But they may not cover visual inspection images for data acquisition, I
have seen some specialized systems to inspect welds with Xrays.
These are probably the biggest guys in US.
http://www.ni.com/
I haven't looked through their site recently, guess the switched to dotNet

--
Marty Connelly
Victoria, B.C.