[AccessD] Writing HTML to Outlook

Doug Murphy dw-murphy at cox.net
Sat Feb 26 11:56:00 CST 2005

Arthur,

I don't know how complex your report is or how much formating you have built
into it, but another option would be to build an html template file and then
build a routine that writes you data into a copy of the file with the
appropriate html tags to get your data formating.  I do this for some
tablular data that gets put on a web site.  My program ftps the file to the
site.  After creating the file with your data you could attach send it as an
attachment to an e-mail.  I haven't tried to automate sending an html
formated e-mail but I't bet it can be done.

Doug