[AccessD] Writing HTML to Outlook

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Sat Feb 26 14:27:13 CST 2005

There are lots of conversion packages
However what a lot do is pdf to html conversion for web sites
consequentially the html output is broken up into files in seperate sub
directories
like jscript images and thumbnail..
What you probably require is one contiguous html file to ease the entry
into outlook
It may be possible to multiple attach these files in Outlook
The attachments just go into a collection object.

The question is why isn't pdf acceptable? is it to get through email
security?
if so your html might get squashed if has any script code.

Have a look at these products.
Probably the best choice is BCL SECPublisher but I haven't tested it.

Convert pdf to html freebie via email

http://www.gohtm.com/

http://www.bcltechnologies.com/document/products/products.htm
either magellan or drake desktop version $120
the com interface versions of these are probably $500

or this may probably  give you a contiguuous html file but  needs full
version of Acrobat
However you are in $1500 range now
BCL SECPublisher  converts pdf documents into the SEC EDGAR HTML format
http://www.bcltechnologies.com/document/products/secpublisher/secpublisher.htm#samples

PDF to Word $20 supposedly captures pdf images works through gui wizard
http://www.docsmartz.com/asp/company.asp
http://www.docsmartz.com/asp/freetrial.asp

PDF to HTML via a commandline $500
http://www.softinterface.com/