[AccessD] Access Database

Mon Feb 28 15:56:24 CST 2005

Make sure that your error handling is bullet proof!

When you hide the MDI container window, if your users hit any runtime errors
they will have difficulties because if they should select the "Debug" button
on the error message they will be stuck with Access running in an invisible
window and nothing to interact with.

Lambert