[AccessD] Tracking Changes in the Year 2004, Almost 2005

Nicholson, Karen cyx5 at cdc.gov
Mon Jan 3 05:28:45 CST 2005

One meeting with John Colby and look how you have developed!!  This is
what I wanted - I do not like those compare table things that list out
the field name that was changed in one column and the old and new values
in another column.  I want to present my user with a form showing the
history of the record - it only has 10 fields.  Then with my new love of
conditional formatting I can highlight the changes.

Wishing everyone a great new year and for a life as good as we have.
Thanks to all.