[AccessD] A2K Corrupts Database Created in AXP - A2K Format

Tina Norris Fields tinanfields at torchlake.com
Mon Jan 3 13:06:05 CST 2005

Okay, help!

I made a little database with some nice parameter queries and selection
combo-boxes.  It looks great and works perfectly here on my computer -
WinXP, AXP using A2K file format.  When I copy it onto the machine where
it will be used, it doesn't work  It is to be used on a Win98 machine
using A2K.  If I create a blank database and import all the tables,
forms, queries, reports, and modules, it works perfectly - until I close
the database and reopen it.  At that point, the silly thing behaves as
though corrupted.  Trying to open a form from within the database window
gets the message that the file can't be found!  What little nasties do I
need to know about how to make AXP and A2K play nicely together?

I know it will be something that everybody else is aware of and I'm not!
 TIA

Tina