[AccessD] Unable to attach zip files to outlook

John W. Colby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Wed Jan 12 13:37:09 CST 2005

For some reason I am unable to attach zip files to an outlook message (XP)
The file find dialog opens but the double click doesn't attach the file.  It
will attach a text file etc.  I can open the dir, copy the zip to the paste
buffer, then paste it into the message and the file name will go in the
attach field.  Strange.  Anyone know what is happening and if I can fix it?
Since I can cut and paste and get it attached it isn't a biggie but it would
be more convenient if I could just do it.

http://folding.stanford.edu/