[AccessD] Mortgage Subsidy Problem (Willing to pay!!!)

Lonnie Johnson prodevmg at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 16 15:20:39 CST 2005

Does anyone have experience with these types of calculations in MS Access?

I have been given a database to determine why a negative value is being produced on a report. The functions and formulas seem to be specific to the industry and were taken from another company and I cannot seem to figure out what they are doing.

I am pressed for time and am willing to compensate someone if they can figure out the problem.

Contact me at lonniejohnson at prodev.us if you think you can help.

Thanks.

May God bless you beyond your imagination!
Lonnie Johnson
ProDev, Professional Development of MS Access Databases
Visit me at ==> http://www.prodev.us