[AccessD] Vonage Click-2-call

John W. Colby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Fri Jan 28 11:35:04 CST 2005

I just discovered a nifty feature from my vonage service.  You download an
applet that installs on your computer.  It is a little popup that installs
in the right side of the toolbar (loaded programs).  You can double click to
open it, then paste any number into it and it will dial your number, then
that number.  Your phone rings, you answer, then wait for the person at the
other end to answer.

Even better though, it adds a toolbar to Outlook (for all the dummies like
myself that use Outlook).  Now when you open an address book and click on an
address, it puts a toolbar up with a button for each of the numbers pulled
out of that specific address.  Click a button and it dials the phone for
you.  Your phone rings, you answer, then listen for the other end to pick
up.

I just discovered this today and have used it a couple of times.
Recommended so far.

http://folding.stanford.edu/