[AccessD] Weird query question

dmcafee at pacbell.net dmcafee at pacbell.net
Mon Jan 3 13:54:37 CST 2005

Just getting into this thread (so I might have missed something if was
already mentioned)...

I usually have a form for this purpose with two fields (Start Date and End
Date) and a command button. When the button is pressed this little pop up
form is hidden and the report is opened. the reports (saved) queries and
(saved) sub queries look to the hidden form for the start and end dates. The
OnClose event of the report closes the date form so that it can be called
again.

HTH
David McAfee