[AccessD] Mail Merge from Access vba question

pedro at plex.nl pedro at plex.nl
Mon Jan 10 13:50:57 CST 2005

Hello Adam,

i also received errors in the mailmerge code after converting A97 to A2003.

I dont know if this is of any help to you, but i solved the problem by placing a SubType behind the  .OpenDataSource  statement.

SubType:=wdMergeSubTypeWord2000

I found this in an Knowledge Base(Q285332)article.

- Pedro Janssen -

In antwoord op: